Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm BACK

....from outer space.....

but really, I feel like blogging again.  After 2 years off the blog, I'm ready to come back. 

I don't work in a preschool anymore, but I still work with kids, and still say funny stuff!!

Example:  I was working with a child the other day, let's call him Rico, and he was talking about how he's distantly related to Robert E. Lee.  He said "Robert E Lee is my great great great great abillion times great grandfather" then he went on to say "he lived a really long time ago, I mean a REALLY long time ago, even before the 80's!!!"    now that's a stinkin long time ago!

In other news - a year ago I relocated with some friends to Traverse City, got married, had another nephew and started working in home with kids who have difficulty learning and managing their own behavior.  We live in a beautiful house on the west bay, north of downtown Traverse. 

More to came later (hopefully).

Peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment