Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter Break


This picture reminds me of how I felt at times this xmas...

So, it's been awhile since I last updated....almost a month. I think a main reason has been that I have had a 2 week break from the preschool for the holidays. It was a much needed break, but I am really excited to get back in the classroom!!

I feel like my life is a rollercoaster lately, with constant ups and downs. I also feel like I have been a bit flakey and not really "there" recently. I am hoping to be grounded by the 4 year olds - brought back to reality a bit. They really know how to warm my heart and give me purpose. Man, it's going to be GREAT to see them.

I had a great time with Owen over the last 2 weeks - he came to Michigan for the holidays. He is starting to get a voice and it is so fun watching him try to form sounds. bawbawbaw...dadada....tetete....:)

For anyone who wants to come and visit my new place the address is:
924 W. Marshall St, Ferndale

It's a wonderful home and I live with wonderful people and I would love to have you over.

This blog wasn't very interesting....hopefully those kids will say some crazy shit this week:)

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment